link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I get by with a little help from my friends... | Priester Photography

I get by with a little help from my friends...

I got my new computer today! Yippeeee! Wait till you see the size of this monitor! I'll be posting pictures later but I wanted to give a big, loud thank you to the Thornton family.

THANK YOU THORNTON FAMILY!!!!

They helped me out in a tremendous way (wink, wink...you know what you did you helpful Thorntons'). So now I can keep editing my images of super cute babies, roosters and barbed wire. I know. Wasn't that awful nice of them? I thought so. Which brings me to my point...I want to thank them (aside from just "thanking" them) so I'm giving them 4 free 5x7 images (one for each kid...they're the cutie patooties in a previous post).

It's not much...just a small way to show gratitude, and I definitely have gratitude.
B

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it was no big deal, really. BUT, I'm super glad we could be of assistance, it's always nice to be able to help a friend out:)
I'm doing cartweels over here, thinking about extra pics, you are so sweet! xoxo-

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .