link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Carnival Ride | Priester Photography

Carnival Ride

I have been told recently that my mind is "like a carnival ride". I'm not mentioning any names, but it started with an "R" and ended with an "ob".

I'm not sure if I should be concerned with the actual statement about my mental condition or the fact that it came from the aforementioned person, who themselves are not the most mentally stable (normal).

So. Is having a mind like a "carnival ride" a bad thing? I like carnival rides. Except the ones that spin you around until you feel like you're going to vomit. Oh dear. Do I make people want to vomit? I hope not. Carnival rides also make you feel like a kid again and give you a warm, happy feeling. Maybe I'm that carnival ride. oooh. I want to be that one.

Either way. Here are pictures from said "carnival ride"...


I love this one. The shadows are so cool and I love the little wisp of clouds in the corner.
Same building only in color. I love the yellow. It makes me smile.

I don't know why. I just like these next two. They're gritty and have direction. I just like it.

Bird on a wire. The last one is my favorite out of all of these shots. I love the blue sky. I love the lines because they aren't exactly straight and I'm okay with that. I love the space. I love the cute little bird. Doesn't it seem as if he's sitting there waiting for company? I think he's having a party and all his little bird friends just haven't arrived yet. They're coming....be patient little bird.


For some reason I'm craving cotton candy and a snow cone.
B



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .