link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Trudy... | Priester Photography

Trudy...

Forever and Almost Always--Kate Voegele



This is Tracy...
and Rudy.
While shooting their engagement session I was, as usual, busy adjusting buttons and knobs on my camera....
checking and rechecking my lights,
and waiting for the sun to cooperate by moving to my desired location in the sky,
all while balanced precariously on the side of a sheer bluff.
Okay, I wasn't actually "balanced precariously" but I was trying to avoid sliding into the rocky ravine and you know how clumsy I am...so I was concentrating.
I needed Rudy and Tracy to adjust their position for me...
(Do you see where this is going?)
While pointing to Rudy, I said "Hey, Trudy!"
I laughed.
A loud, funny sounding laugh.

I'm not sure I know how to laugh any other way.

I think it echoed in the canyon below.
They laughed too,
and we decided that they would be like the famous Brangelina or Bennifer celebrity couples.
So Trudy will now be my new name for them both.

If they get famous I get the credit.
B

You can see the rest of their session here under (you guessed it) "Trudy".

3 comments:

Derek A said...

You spilled water or coffee on the 5th photo down. It works though. I like it. :)

Rita said...

I think these are some of the best you have done, very good lighting effects and contrasting.

WSMIL said...

Aren't they famous just because they are on your page? hehehe These are really good, and I would love to have some of G and I like this but I'm not sure you can get either of us to sit in the weeds, sorry:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .