link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Stubborn versus Determined... | Priester Photography

Stubborn versus Determined...

Bright Eyes--At The Bottom Of Everything

Before we address the above subject I would like to state, for the record, that my fat rolls do NOT look this cute.  In fact...not only do they not look this cute...they don't look cute at all.

I am saddened by this.  Greatly.

Quick. Someone hand me a cupcake.
On to the subject at hand...

I have been called stubborn (among many things...many, many things).

Yes.  It's true.

I have refused to believe that this is a put down but instead, a compliment.
Let's review the facts, shall we? (And yes, he is sucking his toe.)

One online dictionary defines stubborn as "unreasonably, often perversely unyielding; bullheaded".

Bullheaded?  I don't think this is the definition they were thinking of.

This same dictionary also defines stubborn as "firmly resolved or determined; resolute".

There we go!

That sounds more fitting.
I can be very resolute when I want to be.

This must be the definition they had in mind.
I'm sure of it.
 I wonder though, what they meant when they said I was bossy?

I'll have to look that up.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Mr. J".

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

You crack me up! And these are great as always! And I refuse to be drawn into this discussion any further:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .