link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Bull+Horns | Priester Photography

Bull+Horns


I've been a little stressed out lately.

Not from anything particular.

Just a culmination of life, work, homeschooling, and "keeping house" among other things.
I've decided that I don't like being stressed out.

It doesn't work for me.

I'm not a "stressed" sort of woman.
I'm the "up and at em" sort.

The "make no excuses" kind.
So I gave myself a little pep talk and now I'm feeling back to normal.
I'm picturing myself facing a 1200-pound bull (chaotic life).

I picture my 5'3", 110-pound frame...

(giggle)

okay, okay...

140-pound frame (but still little compared to a bull).

I'm looking this bull square in the eye.

I snarl my face at him and he snorts.

A little puff of smoke shoots out his nose and he stamps his foot in the dirt.

I grab him by his horns, and in one swift move, flip him onto his back.

Victory is mine!

Except now, I'm not sure what to do with the bull I've roped or all the little bulls that are running around.

I'm not gonna think about it now.

I'll think about it tomorrow.
B

Up next:  Engagement session completion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass.....but now you can add bull fighter to your repertoire. Way to go!!!!

M-a-licious said...

Your mind's eye should be made into an amusement park. People would pay to go there.

WSMIL said...

Mal you are so funny:) Yes we would pay! These are great, I enjoy how you can see the love between them, great job!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .