link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Brain... | Priester Photography

Brain...

dead.

Running on fumes.

Need a vacation.

Shutting down.
Any of the following may be indicative of someone with extremely low brain function such as those mentioned above:
It's 9:00 p.m. and you can't remember if you've eaten supper.
You see three sticky notes on your desk...
The notes say, in no particular order... 
"8104af"
"no spike in red channel"
and "just above belly button" in your own printed handwriting.
You don't know what they mean or how they got there (however, now your interest is piqued).
You have the following conversation with your husband...
Husband:  Are you going to be home tomorrow?

You:  I think so.
Forty-seven seconds later...
You:  Did you just ask me a question?

Husband:  Yes.
You:  Hmm.  Did I answer you?

Husband:  Umm.  Yes.

You:  Okay.

Husband:  Hmm.

If I have had this conversation (or a similar one) with any of you in the last few weeks just know that it's not you.

It's me.

I'll be back to normal by Monday.

Thank you for your patience.
B

You can see the rest of the session here under "Connor".

Up next:  The Hot Seats

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

It's the heat at least that is what I'm blaming it on. And these are AMAZING! Just when I think you can't get better, you blow me away!

SeƱor Taco said...

Photo 11 says "Monday Mornings"!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .