link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My Little Hindi Girls... | Priester Photography

My Little Hindi Girls...

Okay, so they aren't technically all mine (just the two shortest ones) and they aren't technically "little"...come to think of it, they aren't Hindi either, but you get the point.

Right?

I thought so.
This is what my living room looked like at 8:30, before they decision to dress up like Hindi girls and create a Bollywood dance video was made.
While chaos ensued downstairs I was blocking it all out while working diligently on these senior pictures of Wyatt.
I did manage to hear a few random conversations.

In one such conversation, London (the eight-year-old and also the only boy) declared that he would NOT be wearing a turban and black baggie pants (which brought the dance troupe number down to just the four girls).

This did not lesson their zeal.

Another conversation involved Summer declaring that she was mad and quit because Mercede was telling her to pay attention and the moves were too hard (the quadro has now become a trio...but still a zealous one despite their members dropping like flies).
They were nearly ready for me to do my job as videographer when I decided to sneak a peek over the railing and my eyes fell on this:
What is this?

I think they may be worse than toddlers.

Regardless, after about 2 hours of prep time they had dressed themselves like this...
using the following costuming materials...
and choreographed this entire (30 second) routine.

Impressive, no?

Okay, not really, but it is super cute, with imaginitive make-up and inventive costumes.  I particularly enjoy the fact that half of the routine is the lovely Spanish (not Hindi) Macarena.  They have probably offended Hindi dancers earthwide (or quite possibly Macarena dancers...depends on your background)...but they sure had fun doing it.

And isn't that what dancing is all about?

Yes.

Yes, it is.
B

Up next:  More Wyatt, less Bollywood

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved the dance they show talent for sure... and just because you did not birth kids certainly does not mean they are not "your kids" LOL I have several kids who are big and that I did not birth...but they are still my kids and they even call me Mama Ward as I am sure you have noticed
Connie

Amy said...

Love the dance!! I didn't know Hindis did the macerena. Lol! Cassidy desperately needs some creativity lessons. We will have to schedule some time together. Love you guys! The elusive Amy S.

B said...

Elusive is right! You're like one of those snipes that we send people hunting for. :)

WSMIL said...

The shots from the balcony are such an interesting view point. But I think they confirm that you are an AMAZING mother to allow your children to do that to your house:)

Susan said...

Simply Adorable~

Bell Lee Button said...

That was soooo cute! I loved it! Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .