link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Things I heard... | Priester Photography

Things I heard...

on the one hour trip home with a friend's daughter who's spending the night.

The cast of characters:
S--Summer (my 10 year-old)
M--Mercede (my 12 year-old)
C--Cassidy (their 10 year-old friend)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

C:  I like ice cream with my french fries.
S:  Me too!
C:  I mean, really, who says salty and sweet can't live happily together?

(After I went through a yellow light)
S:  Mom!  You just went through a red light!
C:  It's okay.  My mom says you can go through red lights as long as no one's coming.
M:  You're mom must be a bad driver.
C:  No...she's a good driver...my dad taught her everything about it.

(After passing the sewage plant)
C:  Oh my gosh!  What is that smell!?
Me:  It's the sewer plant.
C:  Ooooooooooh! It smells like a rotten egg farted!  My eyebrows are singed!
giggles
more giggles
M:  Rotten eggs can't fart.
C:  Exactly.  That's why it's funny.

Lots more giggling...

C:  Oh my.  I haven't been laughed at like this for a long time...I LIKE it!
M:  You're so funny.
C:  I know.  It's in my blood.  Thank you.  Thank you very much. (In Elvis mode)

S:  My fries taste like fish!
C:  Do you like fish?
S: Yeah.
C:  Then quit complaining and eat the fries.

(After I relate that Matt isn't a very sociable person)
C:  Great...your driving me to your house and NOW you tell me that he doesn't like people.   How can you not be a people person?  I mean people are kind of essential to the world.


C:  Shoguns is my favorite restaurant.
M:  Mine is Olive Garden.
C:  Oh, that's my second favorite!  I love the chocolate bar at the end!

(After I relate that Matt likes to go places but doesn't really like company at our house)
C: Oh, my dad's the same way but my mom says, (in a fake yelling voice) "I don't care what you want, we're having company!" and then my dad gets all small and says, (in a squeaky voice) "okay".

M:  Quit making us laugh, you're going to cause a wreck!
C:  Why?
M:  My mom can't see when she's laughing because her eyes get all squinty.  And she might pee.
C:  Pee?
M:  Yeah.  She pees sometimes when she laughs...and she pees when she sneezes.
giggles, giggles and more giggles
C:  She pees when she sees Jesus?
M:  No!  She pees when she sneezes!
C:  Oh.  I didn't think that made sense.

and my personal favorite...

M:  Did you make up that "rotten egg farting" thing on your own?
C:  Yep.  I think originality is important...it makes you use your imagination.

I have to agree with her on that one.
B

Up next:  Actual pictures since this is a photo blog.

7 comments:

Bumble-Bree said...

That sounds like something Cassidy would say...............I heard quite a bit about the rotten egg farting thing. haha.

JVick said...

Oh my goodness- I laughed out loud on this one B. It sounds like some of the conversations in my car. Kids are the best and their friends insights of their mom's and dad's are even better. You find out all kinds of stuff that noone talks about at the KH. FUNNY!!!!

WSMIL said...

Who needs pictures to make you laugh until you pee:)

Bell Lee Button said...

omg that was so stinking funny! (hehe get it? Isn't that called a pun or something?) anyways that was probably one of the funniesnt things i've ever heard since my sister rememberings. Haha heres the story. My sister thinks that she can remember everything. So my dad asks her: do you remember being in your mommy's belly? And she replies: Yes, it was dark and cold. Hahahahahahahahaha.

WSMIL said...

Ms. Button your story made me wonder if ever saw the old TV series "Kids say the darndest things". He usually started out by asking them what did your mommy tell you not to say, priceless:) Because naturally they had that one thing drilled into them over and over, and naturally they spilled it immediately. All our kids would have been a riot on there:)

M-a-licious said...

That little girl should become a comedian.

Brooklyn75 said...

O my!! C is so funny!! Keep those kinda stories coming!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .