link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Princess Pudgy | Priester Photography

Princess Pudgy



This is a game that my children were recently introduced to.

The originator of the game (according to my limited knowledge) is their friend Cassidy (whom you've heard a lot about on this blog here and here).

They decided to play this evening with Merna and Jamie.

It occupied their time for almost an hour at least.

I decided to record it.

I'm so glad I did.

I just keep watching it and laughing.

It's good exercise.

Probably the only exercise I'll get this week.

Thank you Cassidy.

You may have made it possible for me to squeeze into my "fat jeans".
B

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be a very good Princess Pudgy because I felt claustrophobic just watching it!!! Mariah makes a much better Princess Pudgy than I!!!

Merna said...

Oh wow, I guess I will take that as a compliment, haha. I think this is the only time I am ok with being called pudgy. I have to say, that was one of the funnest games ever. Although it was extremely hot under all the blankets! I definitely recommend the game.

JVick said...

OMG- Funny!! I remember being young and making up games like that. I'm gonna have to introduce my kids to this one. I will have fun watching them do it!!

Derek A said...

I like that. I like that a lot. :)

Bumble-Bree said...

Yay me, I got to play. I must say, I think Mariah and MErcede were quite eager to push me down, haha. It was fun and I got out of it pretty fast, suprisingly. :)

Bell Lee Button said...

omg thats so funny! I love it! I wanna play! Please?!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .