link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My newest "Little Weed" in the studio... | Priester Photography

My newest "Little Weed" in the studio...

If you have no idea what a "Little Weed" is, you can read more about it here.

It basically means that you will be seeing this baby grow up right before your very eyes.  That is, if you stick around this here, fancy schmancy blog long enough.
I sure, golly gee willikers hope you do.
Where that came from, I have no idea.
Obviously I'm a deeply troubled individual.

I apologize.
As usual you can view the rest of the session here under "Tiefenauer Baby".
Up next:  A business card I designed for someone,
my niece and kids eating ice cream,
an afternoon at the river,
and another afternoon at the river.

But right now?

I'm headed to the river.
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

You really do have a gift. When I want to hang pictures of people I don't know in my house (and kids at that) then you have a gift. These are GREAT!!!!

PS: hope you enjoyed the river

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .