link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My guinea pig... | Priester Photography

My guinea pig...


baby Jackson.

(the above statement does not mean that I encourage animal testing in any way...for those of you who may be concerned)
I took pictures of this little guy three months ago when he was a newborn.
His mother wanted a package that offered several sessions of him as he was growing during the next year.
I hadn't, as of yet, created such a package...
so I got directly on the ball to create one.
I was happy with what I came up with...
as was Jackson's momma.
The result?  He is now the very first subject (or guinea pig) of my new (and only) photography package that is appropriately named "Little Weeds".

Here are the details:

Little Weeds

Included Sessions:

Newborn: Preferably under three weeks of age

Three months: Holding up head while laying

Six months: Sitting unassisted

Nine months: Walking with help (cruising)

Twelve months: Walking unassisted

Prints:
2-5x7 and 4-4x6 images of your choice from each session (totaling 10-5x7’s and 20-4x6’s)

Extras:

DVD slideshow of select images set to music for keepsake

20 page 8x8 leather-bound coffee table book of select images from each session at the end of the year

(This book is not just any old printed book or picture album...it's a leather-bound, lay-flat coffee table book that looks like the images below.)




Investment:

Actual cost if purchased separately: $565 plus slideshow

Total cost of package: $300 (equals a savings of $265)

There you have it.

Good for you.  Good for me.

That's the most salesman talk you'll be getting here.

I take pictures and you may choose to buy pictures.

That doesn't mean that I have to "sell" them.

They should sell themselves, right?  I mean, really...I do everything else. 
B

You can see the rest of Jackson's session here under "Jackson".

Up next:  Miss Tess (finally)

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

Your daughter thinks it isn't to late for me to be able to have one of these packages. I'm not sure I was able to correct her thinking:) But with pictures these good why would I be unagreeable to these suggestions (oh yeah I remember) GREAT pictures!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more of baby Jack!

M-a-licious said...

That is such a good idea! Smart customer. I adore the one of Jackson relaxing in the chair. Future sports watcher.
I love the coffee book idea. That's sophisticated-looking. (Don't you just love how I ruined the sophistication of the word sophisticated by adding looking at the end?)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .