link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Something creepy or bizarre or weird... | Priester Photography

Something creepy or bizarre or weird...


I can't find the right word to describe it, however, I do know that it's completely fantastic.

I wanted to relax by reading a good book but couldn't commit to anything so I instead chose to peruse through old letters that Matt and I had written to each other years ago.

It's much better than any book, I assure you.

This drawing fell out of a letter I was reading:
We were about 16 or 17 when Matt drew this (he says he traced it).  He gave it to me and said that this was what our house would look like someday.

This is our house now:
W-E-I-R-D, but totally cool!

The porch is a little more cluttered than he had apparently anticipated according to the drawing but I think he can deal with that.

And it seems as if these things weren't necessarily in his minds eye either:
We've gotten used to them though.

I think we'll keep them around.
B

10 comments:

Bumble-Bree said...

That's so weird. But cool. Did you remember it when you found it?

Goal D. Locks said...

That is so weird but cool!

Carolyn Caplinger said...

That is weird. The only thing missing that I can see is the rails on the stairs. That is too cool!!!!

Bryce said...

Did he draw a structural print too?

Bell Lee Button said...

Hehehehehe....it's kinda creepy....but cool! Your house is very pretty. It's like the exact same color as mine!

Goal D. Locks said...

Your house does not have the stone walkway either.

Ashes of Abdication said...

WOW! how did he really know that was what it was going to look like?!

WSMIL said...

If you knew his father this is neither weird or creepy! It is a Priester man gift (little man has already started to show signs of it) to see something, either in your mind or be inspired by something, draw it and then produce it. To me it is a form of Art. And the clutter (your words not mine) on the porch are what you brought to his ideas. So at the end of the day I have to go with cool, sweet and an example of enduring love and marriage. The three in front of the house being a bonus for all of us:)

Lunsford said...

Pretty cool, on many levels. Honestly how many of us even know where the boy is we "liked" at 16, or in your case much younger? Much less are living in a house he dreamed up full of wonders neither of you imagined at the time. Way cool.

LaVena said...

Not a bad artist. It is amazing that the end result was close to the image he drew. Artistry is right. whether it be with canvace and paint or wood and nails or for that matter the eye of artistry through the camera. I read that even our writing is a form or artistry. Hurray, we are all artist, good and not so good.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .