link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I like being a kid! | Priester Photography

I like being a kid!

Hey.

I'm only 32.

That's still a kid to some people.

It's all relative, right?

Right.

Just a note on the following images:

I realize that there are 26 pictures in this post, so I won't be commenting under each and every one. I realize that they are in no particular order. I realize that 26 pictures is a lot for you to scroll through.

Do it for the children.

They are the future.

(I'm not sure how your scrolling through these pictures will effect that, but it sounds good.)
This is Brian Kinder and his wife, Ms. Terri.

They make music for kids...
that doesn't drive parents crazy.
We'll leave that up to the kids.

I'm sure they'll do a thorough job.

Mine do.


These little eggs made noise. 

 A lot of noise. 

Kids like noise.

Look how intent they are.

This was a song about blowing bubbles.

Obviously some of the children had higher expectations for their pretend bubbles than others.

I love happy kids.

This shot might require some explanation:

He was looking for something with his magnifying glass (which the kids got a kick out of) and then he turned to look at me and voila!...this shot, complete with a chicken in the corner.
My middle child getting all bashful in front of a nest of birds.
The little girl with pigtails seems unconvinced.
I adore the eye contact from that one little girl.  Perfect!
If you have kids you should check out the Kindersongs website.  You can listen to sample music, purchase the songs you like and there's even a kids page with games.

If you live in the area and like the looks of the building this was held in you can inquire about renting it for your own event on the Homan Hall website.

And if you need a photographer for that event, well...you know who to call.
B

Up next:  Sunset!

3 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

That's really neat! I'm guessing the school put that on? Well if they did good! Our school doesn't do anything like that haha. They set up bouncy houses and let the kids have at it. And well highschoolers......they just don't get to do anything!

WSMIL said...

It speaks to the level of our dedication that we scrolled through all of those!

SeƱor Taco said...

Hey Brandi, the chicken rocked! The big eye was abnormal but I loved the chick sitting on the speaker. Yes, I am still alive and reading the blog, just very very busy. much fun!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .