link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> From sunsets to snow... | Priester Photography

From sunsets to snow...

it's all about keeping you guessing.


Wait. I thought it was all about keeping you informed.

I'll get back to you on that.

See the previous post if you're confused about the sunset pictures,
because I've obviously moved on to the snow images.
This is Phoenix, my niece. 
She likes snow (snowman), which is made apparent in the concluding video.
This is how I feel most days.

The ride down is always fun, but it's that stinkin' climb back up that will get you every time.
I realize this is technically blah, but it's my oldest with my cutie pie niece, so that makes up for it.

Right?

Does it help that Phoenix was screaming, "Weeeeeee!" all the way down the hill in her cute little munchkin toddler voice?

I thought so.
Innocent,
but completely evil at the same time.
And then there's this thing.

I'm not sure what to think about him yet.

I'll get back with you on that one too.

Yes, this is home video, but it's only 47 seconds long.

I think you can handle it.

Things to note:
1.  The way she says "noman".
2.  The shiver after she tells me she's eating a "noman".
3.  Her chubby cheeks.
4.  That she demands that Summer "eat it! eat it!"
and my favorite,
5.  "Mmmm!  Good!"

If snow were available for purchasing, she could most definitely be the spokesperson for selling it.
B

Up next:  Possibly more weather related images

5 comments:

Bryce said...

I love the "Eat it Eat it!" Followed by her eating snow out of her other hand, "Me too!"
That's my girl, always prepared!

Bumble-Bree said...

Very adorable as usual! I really like the black and white of Summer.

WSMIL said...

Love the pics, and sunset to snow is a wonderful change. Especially considering how nice today is snow makes a nice change!

Bell Lee Button said...

I love the "mmm...good!" haha. She is such a cutie. Its funny how toddlers are absolutely adorable, yet evil at the same time. At least my little cousin is.

Bell Lee Button said...

Oh ya...i forgot. At the beginning of the post by "confusion", you must have meant me. Haha. Well ya your right. But i still like the pictures.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .