link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Mrs. September... | Priester Photography

Mrs. September...



Kerri Guinn from the Cancer Survivor's Calendar.

So I misled you in my last post when I said that I would be posting pictures of Miss Tess next. 

I didn't do it on purpose.

I just didn't have the time to get to Miss Tess, so I decided to post the lovely Mrs. September rather than forego a post altogether.
So that means it wasn't a lie, right?

I mean, it's not like I'm cheating on a test or committing tax evasion by keeping my piles of money in an offshore account.
I just mentioned that I was going to do something one way and then decided to do it another way.

Wait a minute.  Is that a loophole?
I'm so confused.

Let me just state, for the record that (a) I didn't intentionally mislead you, (b) I don't cheat on tests (as well as I can recall), and (c) if I had piles of money and if  I were going to deposit it in an offshore account I would have every intention of paying my full and just taxes on it when I brought it (plus my awesome interest) back into the country legally.
I'm glad we cleared that up.

Let's bring this distorted post back around to the subject at hand....the lovely Mrs.

Thank you for the wonderful time during your session.  I learned some things about you.  You learned some things about me.  It was very educational....but like a field trip kind of educational. 

I'm sorry if your arms were sore the next day from fighting the pink material and the super sonic, tornado making "wind machine".

I think the results were worth it.
B

Up next:  I'm not going to commit.  It's too much pressure.

4 comments:

WSMIL said...

For reasons which you know very well I will make sure FNL reads this one (although he hears about them daily and loves me for it:)). But enough of that, these are great! I love the floating pink material, especially the one where she is wrapped in it. Just about the time I think you have plateaued with genius you step it up another notch. Then it makes me wish I could fit into my skinny clothes and then I might be brave enough for you to point that lens at me. Or maybe you prefer the challenge:)

Bell Lee Button said...

I love the one where she's wrapped in the pink blanket thingy!

K said...

As I am Mrs. September, I would like to thank you, Brandi, for the time you spent working on the photos that we did get. With me being not very photogenic you were limited on your shots. As you stated in your blog-we did learn alot about each other. Or at least I did of you. Thank you again for you time.

WSMIL said...

We the B followers would like to beg to differ Mrs. September about you not being very photogenic! The humor shining out of your eyes in the last one is especially good.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .