link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A Harley dude... | Priester Photography

A Harley dude...


and a motorcycle mama, who also happen to be Mr. and Mrs. February in the Cancer Survivor's Calendar.

They are both cancer survivors...he from the age of 10 and she from the age of 38. 
Aren't they cute?
I thought so. 

And they were pleasant to be around as well, even when I asked them to move their motorcycle to about ten various spots around the lawn to get the shot I wanted.
Thank you, cute Harley couple for your patience!  I enjoyed your session.

My last shots, but definitely not least, from the cancer survivor calendar are of this mother/daughter duo that are currently decorating the lovely month of May.

Mrs. Whitener and her daughter, Mrs. Johnson (who is coincedentally a teacher and therefore accustomed to being referred to as "Mrs. Johnson").
They are both breast cancer survivors.
They are both grandmothers.
And they're both absolutely cute in their matching pink scarves and jean jackets.
Thank you, ladies for dealing with me and my mild attack of storm phobia during your session.  Despite my rise in blood pressure and distracted frame of mind, I still enjoyed the session.

It could have been worse.  I could have curled up in the fetal position and began to suck my thumb during the shoot.

Or ask for medication.

Impending storms have that affect on me.
B

Up next:  Hmmmm.  Rainbows?

1 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

That would definitely have been a surprise to see. But hey it's the perfect strategy to calm yourself down right? I mean, you have tried it haven't you? Haha. Well i certainly haven't.....maybe......ok you got me!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .