link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Photo Booth...Take One... | Priester Photography

Photo Booth...Take One...

I had seen these cute little photo booths that wedding photographers are offering  as an add-on product for their wedding packages and I said to myself, "Self.  We need to try this."

So I did.
This young lady (who you may remember from her senior pictures) has been my first official photo booth participant along with her best friend (as proven by their matching necklaces).

The first shot on this post is just the regular old, plain Jane shot...which is still cute, but I'm posting it as a reference for you.  So you can see the difference between a regular shot and a photo booth shot.
Do you like the effect on these?

I could give them a straight edit (read regular/plain), but I thought this style fit.

I'm open for input since I hope to offer this as a regular part of my packages from now on.  It's too much fun.  For me and for them.
I made the mustaches, by the way.  They are my favorite prop.
Plus, I love saying "mustache on a stick".

Seriously.  How often do you get to say that?

Let's hear your input on ideas including but not limited to prop ideas, background ideas, and thumbs up or thumbs down on the editing style.

I'll be posting a few more from this party after I get it wrapped up.

On a slightly different note:

I would like you all to play this game and tell me what level you can make it to.

My eight-year-old son has reached level 28.

I thought that was impressive.

I think he may be a genius.

Of course then we may have a problem because that would mean that he has been switched at birth.
B

2 comments:

lunsford said...

He clearly was not switched at birth, if he is a genius you will just have to accept the responsibility.

I'm lovin your photo booth idea, I don't have any great prop ideas, but I will think on it, and whatever you do keep putting them on a stick, that makes any thing better!

Goal D. Locks said...

I think London is very talented! Bravo!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .