link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Everyone Loves A Mustache On A Stick... | Priester Photography

Everyone Loves A Mustache On A Stick...

I have proof.
Little girls...big girls,
boys,
and even the adults.

It was the go-to prop during the photo booth I had set up for this senior party.

The best part?

I made them myself.
I'm so in love with the results from this first attempt at my photo booth...
I can't wait to come up with more props, a better background, and a catchy name for it.
How about "The John Wilkes"?

Would anyone get that?

Probably not.

I'm open to suggestions.
B

You can view the rest of this party here under Aleshia/Molly Senior Party.
Up next:  A child that doesn't like cake.  Seriously.

2 comments:

Belle Blossoms said...

This is great! Yes, everyone does indeed love a mustache on a stick.

lunsford said...

I get it, but then not everyone has my obsesion with middle names.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .