link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Squishy Lips | Priester Photography

Squishy Lips

I'm going to learn how to play the drums.
Or possibly the guitar.
Maybe both.
I'm going to write music about feeding my children day old doughnuts for breakfast at 1:00 in the afternoon...

and broken hearts.

(Not necessarily in the same song, though I think I could make it work.)
I'm going to form a band and we will call ourselves...
"The Squishy Lips".

I'm sorry.

I'll understand if you never come back.
B

Up next:  More Layla-bug and probably more insanity though I can't  make any quarantees.

3 comments:

Derek A said...

They look awesome. The hanging one is my favorite so far!

Sandra Skiles said...

My post never posted.... Great pix!! Save some energy for my little guy though!!

WSMIL said...

These are incredible!!! Beautiful child, and love the lips. And while I applaud your good intentions what do you think your kids will eat (and when) if you add a band and writing music to your list of things to do;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .