link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Scoops | Priester Photography

Scoops

We made a trip to the new ice cream shop in our quaint little town...
and my niece gives it two thumbs up.
It's technically a frozen custard shop,
And technically these shots are from two different trips to Scoops,
hence the cake cone in some shots and a waffle cone in the other.
(Concerning cake versus waffle cone, shall we discuss the supporting arguments of each side and then determine which is better?...If so, let's just let it be known that I vote for both and I have my reasons).
We won't be getting into any further details about the frequency of my visits to this store.

I have to maintain some shred of dignity.
Besides, if ice cream/custard can make you this happy....
and feel this good (is it possible to get intoxicated on custard?...just a question)...
then why wouldn't one eat it as much as one possibly can?
I'm not saying I have (or will),
I'm just saying that it wouldn't necessarily be wrong if someone decided to eat it say, three times a week.
See?  They agree with me.
Besides, the good news is that they have a sugar free, fat free custard too.  I've heard great things about it.
I didn't say I was going to try it, but I have heard great things about it.
The bad news (for my hopes of ever becoming a size 6 again), is that after some research on the www about the difference between custard and ice cream, I've discovered that one of the major differences is that custard is creamier...
and therefore has a higher fat content.

Of course.

It would be too easy if a salad store were to move in one mile from my house (Is there such a thing?).  Oh no...it had to be custard!
Another interesting note is that custard is served at a slightly higher temperature than ice cream to reduce the freezing effect on your taste buds.
I would assume that this means you can taste it better.
Unless you're inhaling it.

I'm not saying I would do that.

It's just an observation.


I'm a very observant person.

Don't judge me.
B

3 comments:

JVick said...

Nothing better than enjoying ice cream on a hot summer day!! The essence of being a child.

WSMIL said...

Thanks for the break from the heat with cool pics:) And if Vick is right that is the essence of being a child let's all go back there!

Bell Lee Button said...

I love frozen custard! And i'm just throwin' that out there for everyone to know.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .