link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I wasn't joking. | Priester Photography

I wasn't joking.

She really doesn't like cake.
Despite her dislike of it, she was highly successful at getting it all over her body in a very short amount of time. 
I was able to get a few of her looking not too perturbed though, so it was all worth it.
Though she may not think so.
Speaking of CAKE.

I love this song.
and this one:


How can you not bounce to that song?

Or at least tap your foot or bob your head or something.

I think it's required for listening,
and if not, it should be.

If you want to see more of this little beauty of a cake-hater,
you can click here and go to Baby Moss.

You won't regret it.
B

Up next:  Ribbit.

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

Wish I looked that good in a red bikini:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .