link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The Child That Doesn't Like Cake... | Priester Photography

The Child That Doesn't Like Cake...

Yes, it's true.

At least, she doesn't like the cake that was given to her while in my studio.
I presented her with a beautiful little cake that she could tear into at will,
and she just looked at it.
It even had pink icing to match her headband!
When her mother encouraged her to taste it by putting some on her fingers and putting it in her mouth, she started crying and demanded a wipe.
I blame her father.

Completely unrelated, unless you consider the pictures of grass and trees as a relative factor...
As an avid user of sticky notes, I've decided that I NEED these

I found them on this website and really...I NEED them.

Thank you for listening.
B

Up next:  More of the baby cake-hater with said cake.

1 comments:

Goal D. Locks said...

That is a very cute little girl! I love her outfit! You did very good B!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .