link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> She likes cake. | Priester Photography

She likes cake.

She really does.
Can you tell?
Look closely.
It may not be too obvious at first.
Because she apparently likes grass too.
Oddly enough this is my favorite shot from the session.

Maybe it's due to the fact that this is what most of my toddlers look like while I'm photographing them...a blur of movement in the wrong direction.
B


You can see the rest of her cake-eating, grass-loving session here under "Maggie".

5 comments:

Derek AuBuchon said...

Really really cute! Good job.

WSMIL said...

I had already decided the last one was my fav and then I read it was yours as well and had to laugh. It's a perfect combo of color and movement. But I think it's the appearance of freshly cut grass that you see on the bottom of the foot that brings out the smile in me:)

jennifer cook said...

She is too cute!

Mags Mom said...

They are great pics! Mags looks adorable!

Becky said...

Very Cute!! Love the ones with the cake!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .