link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Lack of Substance. | Priester Photography

Lack of Substance.

I wish I had a story to tell you for this blog post...or even something remotely interesting or moving.
My thoughts are just all flittering around in a discombobulated form.
I've got nothin' toots.
Maybe just some random thoughts?
I love the internet.

I was trying to think of the name of the little thing on maps that tell you what the symbols and shapes mean (long story)...so I typed in "map" and the answer was the first thing that came up.

The answer.  Oh.  You want to know the answer?

Don't be lazy.  Look it up.
I'm wearing pigtails right now. 

Is 32 too old for pigtails?

Maybe we'll address this later with some footage of said tails.
They quit selling the mop I always use and mine's falling apart.

I'll have to resort to mopping on my hands and knees again.

Yes, again.  I used to mop like that when I was pregnant.  I have no idea why. 

I should probably seek counseling.
I have a two foot stack of papers that need filed/tossed/read.

Maybe I'll get to that today.

Maybe not.

If I convince myself that there might be money in the pile, then I may succeed in the task.
I bought my kids day old doughnuts for breakfast...

at 11:00 a.m.

Because they were making popcorn to eat...

and we had been up since 7:00 a.m. and they were hungry and we don't have any milk or bread.

That's the kind of mother I am.
Maybe I'll go to the store today.

Maybe not.
Is there a scientific reason for the feeling your heart makes when you love someone?

If so, they should research a way to fix it for someone whose is bruised up and scarred.
I wonder if my viewers would rather me talk about the images I post instead of my mop and day old doughnuts.

I tried that before though and there's only so many times one can say "cute" in describing a picture.

We'll just stick to this format if it's all the same to you.

Thank you for being cooperative.
B

You can see the rest of this little tow headed thing's session here under "Jase".

Up next:  Layla-bug

4 comments:

Sandra Skiles said...

As interesting as this post was, the most exciting part for me was the very last sentence: "up next: Layla-bug" Can't wait!!

lunsford said...

I am just glad to know that I am not the only mom in the world to think that popcorn can be a meal. Your blog makes me feel better. And as always the pics are great, what a little cutie pie.

Bell Lee Button said...

omg this is so weird. That little boy looks exactly like my little cousin aiden. That's kinda freaky.

WSMIL said...

The pics are great and yes I do worry about my Gkids nutritional intake:) And apparently there is science for the reason your heart feels that way. However, I prefer to say that it is not science but the history of two hearts beating together. Each experience, each day, each moment shared binds the two hearts together so that just seeing them across a room makes your heart leap. And the person with the bruised heart just needs to let someone in, because occasional bruising is part of the process. Ain't love grand;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .