link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> The Toad Catchers | Priester Photography

The Toad Catchers



(No.  That isn't the name of a band, though it should be).

I love the expression on his face in this first shot.   
He seems to be thinking, "Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me."

Yes, toads happen to be very expressive creatures. 

Google it.
You can't see his face here but his body language implies this thought, "Stare down?  You are SO on."
This is an expression of disgust and maybe a little boredom.  I think he rolled his eyes at me when I turned my back.
Here we have a look of determination..."if I could just get this one leg a little to the left"...just look at his furrowed brows.  That's the indicator.
He's actually posing for this one.

He heard about the blog.
And I think this one evokes this feeling:

"Gulp!  My gut does tell me that the end is near."

Poor little guy.

I'm happy to say that he survived and was returned to the wild whence he came.

Others have not faired as well.
B

3 comments:

Merna said...

That is really funny! I have to say that my favorite picture is the second one of Summer. I love it! But of course I really like the second one of London. Great Job B.

WSMIL said...

Thanks for thinking I was looking at the frog:) You create beautiful pictures but they are nothing to the beautiful children you two have made. I've missed those faces this week glad to be home and thanks for the post:)

Bumble-Bree said...

Okay, the second one from the bottom is my favorite. London looks so sweet. Hm, well, I guess looks can be decieving! Haha.
Kidding. Somewhat. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .