link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Mark this date on your calendar... | Priester Photography

Mark this date on your calendar...

May 6, 2010.

I've decided to go into a new line of photography.

It's called "As It Really Is" photography.

It looks like this:
And of course, this (notice the digger):
I need you to remember this date so that when the idea hits the mainstream all of you can verify that it was, indeed I, who brought it to fruition.

Everyone will then be clamoring for their very own Priester AIRI (as it really is) to hang on their wall...though maybe I should come up with a name that has a better acronym so it will roll off the tongue.

I'll become rich and famous (though middle-class and somewhat well-known would be just fine with me).

Since I need you for verification, I'll split the proceeds with you.

I promise.

I just love a family that doesn't take themselves too seriously.  Even grandma got in on the action!
So while this family session was a handful...
(or two...or three)
and the odds were against us what with my tiny studio being ill-equipped to handle 15 people,
potentially severe weather and downpours...
gale force winds,
and four children under the age of six...
I think we did a bang up job.

And most importantly...we had a great time doing it.

Well...I did anyway.
B

You can view the rest of their session here under "Tucker Family".

3 comments:

WSMIL said...

That a good time was had by all is apparent in the pictures. And whatever name you come up with for it, I like this new format.

M-a-licious said...

Those are the pictures you value most because they are natural. Personalities don't always shine through well when everyone is perfectly posed and smiling.

Sharon said...

I know this family, they are a great bunch. Have alway been about family.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .