link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Cuter than the Gerber baby... | Priester Photography

Cuter than the Gerber baby...

at least that's what his momma says, and I think I have to agree with her.
I'm feeling completely incapable of producing anything even remotely entertaining for this post,
my mind feels void of any coherent thoughts (did I even spell any of that correctly?).
So I'll be letting these pictures speak for themselves,
and maybe by my next post I'll have something intelligent to say,
or not,
you never can tell with me.

You can see the rest of this session here under "Gann Baby" tomorrow.

Yes.  Tomorrow.  Or tommorrow.   Maybe Tomorow (no).  I can't even function well enough to use my dictionary for that infuriating word. 

Thank you for understanding.
B


1 comments:

WSMIL said...

I'm glad you realize we are understanding:) And you didn't need to say anything these pics spoke for themselves. Especially the last one, love the last one.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .