link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> A Large Family. | Priester Photography

A Large Family.

While this may not seem to be a large family..

if you add nine more people into the mix...
then it is, indeed, a large family.
We took lots of solo shots of each of the kids...
then various family members together...
and then all fifteen of them.
I'm about halfway through the shots, which is taking quite a bit longer than usual for several reasons.
One of those reasons would be lightning.  

 I can't keep my computer on during a storm for fear that my tower will be struck by lightning and all my work will go bye-bye.
That would be so bad.

SO BAD.

I would probably be forced to make a face like this:
Or worse.
B

Up next:  More shenanagins and hopefully the wrap up of this large family.

4 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

Oh yeah! That would be very very bad. My grandparents had that happen and well......not so good. So glad that that didn't happen to you! Anyways, cute family! How is that huge though?

WSMIL said...

number 5 is absolutely amazing, very sweet and the kind I want to hang even though I don't know them. But I also love the first one because of mom and the two kids having exactly the same little grin, slightly amused but still trying to decide. Anxiously awaiting more shenanagins:)

Lunsford said...

I will always vote for more shenanigins! Can there ever really be too many shenanigins? I think not.

WSMIL said...

No there can never be too many shenanigins!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .