link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Perfect Strangers--Autumn--Cancer Awareness | Priester Photography

Perfect Strangers--Autumn--Cancer Awareness



What do these three things have in common?
Nothing.

Will that stop me from blogging about  all three of them at the same time?

No.
This is Autumn.
She's a riot.

She does not like things on her head (such as bandanas and headbands).
She thinks she can close her eyes and disappear.
She likes to blow bubbles...
and can make a quite fine mess with a bowl of flour.
You can see the rest of her session here under "Autumn".
On to "Perfect Strangers"...

Do you remember the t.v. show?

I not only remember it but I can also remember one of the lead character's names was Balki Bartackomose.

I probably don't remember that because it was such an amazing show but because there's someone in our wee little town that reminds me of him.

So much so that I have always referred to him as "Balki"....I don't even know his real name. 

Here's a clip of the intro to the show in case you have no idea what I'm talking about.
                          
You may watch the clip and still have no idea what I'm talking about.

Most people generally have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm okay with it.

Just keep your eye out (if you live in Fredericktown), for a living, breathing copy of Balki.

He's here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next subject:

Cancer Awareness.

I mentioned several posts ago that I had been asked to help create a cancer awareness calendar for our local Relay for Life team.

I took pictures of six different groups of cancer survivors (those are some of the password protected folders on my client proofing site).

I've been told that the calendar is finished and they will be selling them this weekend, Saturday, May 1st at Vance Vineyards in Fredericktown at the "Night to Fight" fundraiser.

Tickets to the event are $10 per person.  There will be live music from three different bands.  You can find more information about it here.

You can also email Shelley Tarkington at this address to reserve your copy of the calendar.  They will be $12 each.

I will be sharing some of the images that weren't used for the calendar after the sales are completed, but if you want to see the shots that made the calendar you'll just have to buy one.

I'm mean like that.
B

3 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

I guess there's no hope for the poor people. Haha. Well wish i could go! I would buy one! But....considering the distance...and other factors i probably wouldn't be able to make it. Too bad. The little girl is ah-dorable! I love the shots with the flour. Pretty cool, pretty cool.

Bumble-Bree said...

I love her! She's adorable! I got two hugs AND a high five last time she was here! Hehe, I love the biker one! It's my favorite.

WSMIL said...

Am I admitting to much if I acknowledge I remember Balki. I am impressed you remembered his last name. And once again, you were born to photography children!

PS: Can I borrow 12 bucks?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .