link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Super Top Secret | Priester Photography

Super Top Secret

I have no photos to share with you at this moment.

This is not because I'm sitting back on my haunches. 

I, in fact, just finished editing a session and would LOVE to share it with you but I can't.

It's super top secret.

All I can tell you is that they're pictures of a family that has just been placed in the witness protection program.  They were witnesses to something tragic...something that they need protection from, obviously.  That's really all I'm allowed to tell you....this is classified information that is only given out on a need to know basis.  And frankly...you just don't need to know.

Not really.

It's actually a session I had with a super famous celebrity couple who's names I can't mention.  Their agent insisted that I sign a contract stating that I would, under no circumstances, make these images public.

Not really.

But it is a secret.

If you know the password you can see them here under "Top Secret". 

If you don't know the password, don't get all wiggy on me just because you want to see the secret pictures.  I'll unlock them in the near future.

Since I've tortured you with the knowledge of pictures that you can't see, I'm introducing you to new music I just discovered.

If you've never heard of Amy Kuney, then you need to listen NOW.  She's amazing.

This song gives me goosebumps.  Which is amazing because I don't usually like remakes.

She even has a song about chocolate.

That's my kind of artist.
B

Up next:   Senior Session

7 comments:

WSMIL said...

Tried, failed, hate to admit:)

Bumble-Bree said...

That's totally odd. And not fair. I think you are just causing us to worry and fret over nothing. I think it's a set up! Ha! Well, there's my guess. Hehe. Why are like all of your folders of pics locked? Do your customers make that choice? Just wondering!

;)

WSMIL said...

It's a computer thing. Everything looks the same if the computer has it's choice. Did you try to crack it?

Bell Lee Button said...

Wow! This is intense! O my B you should totally take pics of my drama class! We have had soooo much fun today! We just got a play that is called the cards of fate. It is a game show! It is the funniest stuff you've ever heard in your entire life not even joking. NJK. Which stands for Not Just Kidding.

WSMIL said...

Thanks for explaining for the old people:)

Bell Lee Button said...

Haha well just letting you know! Haha.

Belle Blossoms said...

I love the music! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .