link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Due to a questionable comment... | Priester Photography

Due to a questionable comment...

that was made on my last post I was forced to disable comments for that particular post.

I've now made some changes.  You can still comment.  In fact, I encourage it.  It keeps the place interesting.  However, I will now be moderating all comments and they will only be posted if I allow them to be.  I didn't realize that I could have done this all along.

It creates more work for me, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. 

Here's a kindly little reminder while we're on this subject:

This is the World Wide Web...as in world wide.  Meaning anyone can view it. 

Anyone. 

So let's play nice and keep it clean, people.

Pretty please?  With sugar on top?
I knew you would understand.

Thank you.
Now on to more interesting things.

These next few pictures are an exercise in being observant of things in the background (or foreground) of an image.

Notice the picture of the lovely couple in the lovely lady's hands?

How lovely.
Notice the interesting, bored little girl in the right hand corner?

And the interesting eyeballs looking at me in the top left hand corner?

How interesting.
Notice the funny child that's pretending to be emotional on the right side?...
and the funny twin arms going in for a hug?

How funny.
Wonderful couple on wonderful stairs with bubbles...
Notice the wonderful, peeping people in the background?

How wonderful.
B

Up next:  The completion of this wedding.

7 comments:

Bumble-Bree said...

I love the last one because of her dress blowing in the wind. And you can see her adorable shoes. I love shoes!!!

;)

Bell Lee Button said...

Wow! I had no idea anybody said anything bad! That's intense! Well i hope i'm allowed.....that's a scary thought...hmmm...interesting. Love the pics! I love the bored little girl she is so cute, and definitely has an attitude!

WSMIL said...

I'm glad you have taken this step it makes things better for all. I'm sorry for the additional work for you, but I know you are up to the challenge. Not to sound like I'm browning my nose to get posted, but your eye and the things you see that I wouldn't and then making me see it. Never stops fascinating me! And I agree with the blowing dress shots being my favs so far.

Bell Lee Button said...

I love her shoes! Haha. I always thought that i would be like B at my wedding and just wear my favorite pair of slippers. I mean why not?! It's your wedding you should be comfortable.

frog princess said...

I want to learn how to take pictures like you could you be my teacher.
If you want to know who this is ask Bree

WSMIL said...

Comfortable shoes at a woman's wedding will save the day. I can attest to this! Some how all the food before the ceremony was eaten (not by me, starving) and then there is that dress (awkward,and fun) but the slippers I wore were comfortable. Especially when the dancing started. Comfortable cute shoes something we dream about at night:)

Bumble-Bree said...

I would find that totally against my beliefs in shoes!!!! I would have to be dead before I wouldn't wear cute shoes at my wedding! I will find a cute pair of FLAT shoes for the reception. Not slippers. Hehe. Sorry people. And yes, I know who frog princess is. Yay me!

;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .