link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My future's so bright... | Priester Photography

My future's so bright...

♪ I gotta wear shades.  ♪♫
Sorry.

I couldn't help myself.

I asked them to get their sunglasses because they were squinting.

No one looks good squinting.

I think they're rockin' the shades.
This shot, despite what you may think, was a candid shot. 

This fact makes it better.
This is another public service announcement:  95% of the brides (and grooms) I've had the privelege of photographing did not know how to go about cutting their wedding cake.

For some reason, upon the realization that they don't know what to do with the towering cake and slicing utensils while 200 friends and family stand at the ready with cameras in hand, they turn to me, the photographer, with quizzical expressions.  "What are we supposed to do?", they ask.

Of course I tell them, though I'm never sure I'm directing them correctly.

It's essentially the blind leading the blind.  But we manage.

Now it all makes sense though, because I found this site on how to cut a wedding cake.  What's the number one "Do"?...Listen to the photographer.   I'm not sure I agree totally with this website's instructions because further down the page it says that smashing cake and using your fingers is a "don't".  No fun.  I say bring on the cake smashing. 

This couple did a mighty fine job cutting their cake despite their (and my) limited know-how.
You must love a picture of the father of the bride helping to bustle her dress.

This doesn't happen every day.

Trust me.


This is obviously the slideshow of the sweet couple's wedding.

You can see their proofs here under Winberry/Settlemoir Wedding.

Enjoy!
B

Up next:  I have no idea.  Pictures perhaps.  If I can maintain my sanity long enough to edit them.

3 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

Wow i can tell that that wedding was very pretty. Especially due to the fact that both her shoes and her cake was gorgeous! I think fashionable and comfortable can happen in the same shoe-bookworm-like if i wore a bugs bunny dress i culd wear my bugs bunny slippers and it would match haha! Slippers are fine to me!

WSMIL said...

They were very pretty lacey slippers. Pretty and comfortable, thank you! That is a very pretty cake and kudos on the pics very natural. And there is something special about getting your dad to do things for you outside his comfort level. Always special (yes even after all these many years)!

M-a-licious said...

I like the first three pics on this blog better than all the others. Goofing off usually make the best pictures later.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .