link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I will get better... | Priester Photography

I will get better...


at these stop motion videos.

Until then you get this.



 
We had too much fun creating this (three months ago).  I would show you behind the scenes footage that would make you pee your pants (if you have a weak bladder like me) but someone would kill me.

And if I'm dead I can't make any more stop motion videos.

What a pity that would be.

Not just for me, but for the world in general.

The music is by the wonderfully interesting and talented Zoe Boekbinder.

You can hear more of her music here.  I think my favorite at the moment is "Typewriter Girl".

Please excuse all the inconsistencies in the video (lighting, shadows, etc.)...we experienced some technical difficulties during the process of shooting and were having to much fun to worry that much about it.

I have learned many things from this video though,  and hope to make the next one a little bit better.

But don't hold your breath.
B

Up next:  A tiny tot.


8 comments:

Mariah Sage said...

O my word! I loved it! Thanks-a-bunches for posting the video. You did a great job. I love the pics in the tv. Nice job B.

SeƱor Taco said...

Probably best one yet B! Can't you get anyone else to pose for you? jk, good job Merna.
Stop motions just keep getting better and better.

Unknown said...

Lovey-love love it! It is my imagination or does the lamp light up her face after its in the suitcase?...I think it does and I think it is precious!

Bumble-Bree said...

I like the birdy looking thing. Whatever the white thing was.

WSMIL said...

I love when the fan blows her hair. You are definitely improving in the genre. Taco are you volunteering to pose;) The song is good to, not for everyone, G said what are you listening to, but it is stuck in my head and I think I will be singing it all day. Good song! I love how you find this stuff and expand our horizons.

Bumble-Bree said...

Pshh! I'll offer to pose any day! lol. I like the fan, too.

Bell Lee Button said...

Wow!....how do you get the things to float? Doesn't the law of gravity state what goes up must come down????? Haha. But seriously..how does that work?

M-a-licious said...

I listened to the songs on Zoe's site. I like Paralyzing the best. Have you used that one before B because I thought I recognized it?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .