link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Eureka! | Priester Photography

Eureka!


I have finally added a "blog" tab to my main website.

What does this mean for you?


Most likely a whole lot of nothing since you've obviously found the blog on your own.
However, for me, this is a very wonderful thing.

Before the new tab I've been forced to tell potential clients or current clients that haven't been to the blog that they should check out http://www.priesterphotography.blogspot.com/.
They look at me with raised eyebrows and say, "dot what?".

Then they say, "blog stop?".
And I say, "Um.  No.  Blog SPOT...like the dog."
Then they say, "And then another dot before the com?".

I say, "Yes.  That would be a total of two dots.  One after photography and one after blogspot."

Then they roll their eyes.

(They probably don't roll their eyes, but I think they're rolling them which is all that matters.)
I never have to have that dialog with anyone ever again.

Now I just have to say, "Check out http://www.priesterphotography.com/.  You can get to the blog from there."

And then they'll say, "Is that Priester with an I-E or an E-I?"

Then I roll my eyes.

Not really.
B

You can see the rest of this adorable little family's session here under "Keith Family".

Up next:  One of the following...a cutie 2 year old, a kids concert, an adult concert, my niece, my kids at the park or a stop motion video.  Maybe I should let you decide which is most important.

1 comments:

mom said...

I got my Klenex and ready. As always ....Hi..... ejoying your new shots. I would like to see some of those new abbs of the man in your world. Looking forward to his showing off.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .