link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I missed you! | Priester Photography

I missed you!

I haven't been able to blog for (gasp!) nine days!
I could regal you with stories of my psychotically busy schedule which is the reason I've been MIA, but I don't want to raise your blood pressure in case you have heart problems.
I will tell you, however, that coming up I've got the wrap up of this wedding...
a sneak peak of six cancer survivors that I shot for a Relay for Life calendar and details about where you can buy the calendar...
a session of three cutie pie boys in overalls...
a senior session with a Mr. B Hughes...

and a few sunsets that I managed to capture amidst the chaos.
No.  This is not an amazing shot.  I felt the need to post it as a public service announcement. 

Attention!:  Runners are not all they're cracked up to be.  These two gents had quite the time getting it to unroll, as you can see by the feet and hands holding it down the aisle (teamwork in action).  The bride then proceeded to become slightly stuck to it's tacky surface as she walked down the aisle. 

The bride's photographer (moi) then proceeded to become stuck to it as well.

It wasn't a catastrophe, but it could have been.

Brides-to-be:  We know you are royalty for the day.  You do not need a carpet/runner to prove it.

I promise.
B

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .