link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Yes. These were taken in November. | Priester Photography

Yes. These were taken in November.


And yes, the last time I checked we were in the month of April.

I've been a busy woman. 

When you're my niece and you come for a session you understand that as much as I think you are the most precious toddler there is...
with the most expressive face ever...

and I adore you to bits and pieces...
the simple fact of the matter is...
paying customers come first.
Isn't the important thing that I finally edited them?
I thought so.
She's apparently tired of hearing about it now...
and she just wants to shake her booty on the dance floor.
Until I make her mad.  Then she sucks her thumb and pulls her ear.
Do you see a pattern forming here?
These are from the same day. 
Obviously my children aren't paying customers either.
I'm glad I finally got to these though,
because now I can hang this one on my wall.
B

You can see the rest of this little blast from the past here under "Phoenix".

Up next:  Either a toddler session, a stop motion video, a child concert, an adult concert or my kids at the park (from the year we're currently in)...depends on my mood.

6 comments:

Bumble-Bree said...

1,4,6,7 are my favorites (top to down) And the last one is cool. Pheonix is just hilarious! I can't wait to see more of her!

Mariah Sage said...

Awesome pics of Pheonix! I just love that little girl! I love the last pic. It is really cool.And I vote for the stop motion video, those are always pretty cool(wink, wink).

WSMIL said...

Ditto to Pheonix is hilarious! But I hate how old our babies look in these. As much as we love those pics of Summer and I totally do (especially the one with the look), I know there will come a day she will not be to happy with pics of her butt floating around out there:) Or maybe I'm just projecting (oh no)!

Bryce3333 said...

Awesome!

WSMIL said...

Merna suggested what she wants to see next for her own purpose (which I totally support) as you will see by my suggestion of pics of the kids:) But I'm all for motion video to because they are cool (no wink, wink).

Bumble-Bree said...

I wanna be in a stop motion video one day. Maybe when I am thin and famous? ;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .