link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Frappuccino | Priester Photography

Frappuccino


Picked up two extra kids to spend the night with us tonight.

Stopped at McDonald's for supper.

They gave us all a sample of a caramel frappuccino.

The girls all oohed and ahhhed over it.

Then from one child I hear this:

"Oh.  This is good.  I'll have to call my mom and tell her that I had coffee."

Same child a few minutes later:

"It's too bad I'm drinking this because coffee makes me bossy."  "Well....this has whipped cream on it though...so maybe it won't make me bossy this time."

Then upon arriving home she walks in the door and tells my son this:

"This is really good.  I've never had coffee before." (see "coffee makes me bossy" above)

Then we had this conversation:

Me:  You've never had coffee?

Child:  No.  But I've had Jack.

Me:  Jack?

Child:  Yep.  Jack Daniels.  My dad had some and I asked for a drink and I sucked it up.

Me:  I see.

Child:  Yeah.  I was up ALL night that night.

I had to share.

New stop motion video up next...
B

6 comments:

Mariah Sage said...

Oh wow! That is HILARIOUS! The "child" must have had that Jack on a Thur. night(wink, wink). That little comment was directed to the "child's" father. Oh and I am so excited to hear that you are doing the stop motion video!

WSMIL said...

Thank you for these little tid bits! Sometimes like today they are just the thing to get you going. And I guess my great great grandma was wrong, Jack in milk doesn't always put the kids down for a nap so you can do housework. Sometimes it just keeps them up:)

Bumble-Bree said...

Gee, just by that little info I can tell which girl that is. The 'storyteller'. Oh ya, good times.

Bell Lee Button said...

I've never had jack daniels....haha i guess i shouldn't exactly make a habit of it! Did that "child" happen to be my sister? Becuase that sounds like something she would say. Am i right or am i right??? Hehe. tata.

Bell Lee Button said...

ooooooooooooooooooo i wanna be in a video!!!! I would have so much fun!!!!!!!! Lets crack some shots! yayayayayaya!

WSMIL said...

Funny Ms. Button, yes let's crack some shots!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .