link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> I've decided... | Priester Photography

I've decided...



that I need to become strictly a child photographer.
It will never happen because I like shooting everything else too much and there's also the whole supply and demand thing.
But a girl can dream, can't she?
Children are so easy to work with.
They're so easily manipulated whereas adults become all tense and posed.
They aren't afraid to let loose a big ole' belly laugh.
I really don't know what it is exactly,
but when I do a child session...
I always feel like I've achieved awesome results.
Despite what you may think of me,
when I finish a child session (particularly this one),
I think to myself, "Man, I'm good!"
(How sweet are they holding hands?)

I don't feel this way about every session I do.
It's something about the kids...they make me happy.
Probably because I know I get to send them home with their parents after the session.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Stephens Family".

Up next:  Newborn with brother

4 comments:

Bell Lee Button said...

I love the bubbles!!!!!!

WSMIL said...

She has the best laugh, both visually and to hear on a spring day across the lawn. (no I'm not a stalker they are neighbors) Especially when mom & dad are pushing her in her little pink rider. Very cute family, and some great pictures. And I'm glad you can't only take pics of children think what we would miss out on!

Ashes of Abdication said...

YAH!!!! im finally the first one ot post a blog!!! That little girl is adorable!!!

M-a-licious said...

This is because you are awesome. There's no way around it. If energy could be seen, I think it would look like that little girl.\

Oh, and BUBBLES!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .