link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Two posts in one. | Priester Photography

Two posts in one.



I didn't have the time nor the patience to post a sneak peek from this session.
So we're doing the sneak peek and the wrap up at the same time.

And we're doing it quickly.  No time for chit chat.
This is Bradley.

He's a senior.
He likes to pose like this for some reason.

Maybe he thinks it makes him look intelligent.
Every teenager should have a photograph like this.  He was actually on the phone...this was not posed.

Typical.
Bradley with his brother.
Forget the boys...how cool is that sunset!
Rockin' a little light flare.
Again with the "intelligent" pose.
Lookin' all professional business man in his suit.
Bradley's momma wanted some shots in front of these beautiful trees.

Bradley wasn't feelin' it because pretty trees aren't manly.
We tried it with sunglasses to "cool" it up a bit.

He still wasn't feelin' it.

Momma decided that she really just liked the trees....not so much with he boy in it.

He was ruining the effect.

So I took this shot just for her.
B


You can see the rest of Bradley's session here under "Bradley".

Up next:  A Cutie-Patootie Little Girl

11 comments:

Mr. Scary said...

Bout time d'er was a man's man round here. Dat's wat I'm talkin' bout. Da boyz R back in bidnez...WORD!! I try...sometimes I fall short, other times, not so much... You decide. As far as I'm concerned that's a handsome (and Intelligent) young man.

Bumble-Bree said...

My sister is sniffing the curlers in my hair. Oh, right, anyway, The picturea are really good. And I think we all know that pose. lol. One of my favorites is the one where both of the boys are in it and Bradley is looking at Zach. I really like that one. Oh, and the trees are pretty.

;)

Bell Lee Button said...

Awww...he should be called Baby Blue. Due to the fact, that well he was wearing blue in like every picture. I like them! Scary you actually are scary...don't do that again haha. I agree with bookworm the trees are pretty but B your right it's not exactly manly haha.

WSMIL said...

Except for the sunglasses I'm totally digging these. Excellent work, but then again we expect no less (after all we are trying to get posted here);) Seriously, these are great. Boys seniors are not easy and you caught his personality.

Nice to have you back Scary. And Wormy why is your sis sniffing curlers, just what do you put on your hair;)

Mariah Sage said...

Great pics B.! I think my fav. is the 5th one from the bottom. I like the vest with the sleeves rolled up. I agree with Retta, love the trees!

Bumble-Bree said...

That the thing..........nothing was different, I guess she has just never seen them in hair? Anyway, come on! You have to love the sunglasses!

;)

Bell Lee Button said...

Bookworm your sister is just a little odd. Haha. I guess it was odd to her and she's odd too. Haha.

WSMIL said...

I don't have to love the sunglasses, been there done that must we revisit it:) And agree with all the trees are amazing G says where?

SeƱor Taco said...

He could be related to Rob. (just joking Rita!) I can't believe he is a senior. Wow! Very good job B. He pulls off the suit look nicely.

Hello B People... I've been busy, so don't start.

WSMIL said...

Won't start nice to hear from you!

M-a-licious said...

I love the reflection in the water on the 6th picture down. It's gorgeous. And I have to agree with the Momma, the pink trees don't need a poser.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .