link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> An apology to those of you waiting for your proofs... | Priester Photography

An apology to those of you waiting for your proofs...

Most of my clients will tell you that I'm super fast at getting proofs delivered after a session.
Sometimes I even have them finished in less than 24 hours.
That has NOT been the case for my last few sessions.

I have a good reason...
I was asked, somewhat late in the game, to shoot 6 different people for a cancer survivor calendar.
I completed the first survivor's session at the beginning of this week and the finished product has a deadline of the 10th.

Of April.

As in next Saturday.
I not only have to edit the three sessions that I've already shot but shoot and edit 2-3 more survivors.
I realize that you may not be concerned with my schedule or plan of action...but it's all about keeping you informed.
Informed of the fact that I'm not a slacker...

I'm not kicked back in my easy chair watching past episodes of "The Office".

I'm not playing internet "point and click" games.

I'm not reading "War and Peace".

And I'm certainly not holding your proofs for ransom.
I'm working.

I'm shooting.

I'm dealing with serious shoulder pain from holding my camera all day.

I'm editing.

I'm getting brain spasms from looking at my computer screen all day.
It's totally worth it.
B



You can see the rest of Loren's session here under "Loren Coke".

Up next:  A cutie patootie little boy session sneak peek.

2 comments:

Loren's Mom said...

Brandi, you have amazed me!! I knew I would not be disappointed, but I am amazed!! I love so many of them, I fear that I will be poor after I pick out what I want!! Oh MY!!!

Bell Lee Button said...

Wow i totally wish i could be as cute and pretty as she is! She is soooo gorgeous! The dress is absolutely ah-dorable!!!!!!!!! I want one! Haha. I cant say how much i enjoyed these shots. Thanks so much B! After having some bad days and being bummed out im pretty happy now!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .