link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Still grumpy | Priester Photography

Still grumpy

I'm still a little irritated about my lost hour of "extra" time last night that I somehow misplaced.
 So I'm introducing you to this lovely newlywed couple...
 I'm loading their pictures...
 and then I'm going to do nothing for exactly one hour.
Don't bother me.
Unless the house is on fire.
B

*Excuse the tiny video...I gave up on loading the large one.

You can see the rest of the wedding here under "Blake and Chayli Wedding" but it may take a while before all 161 images load.  Just sayin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had video capabilities on your camera sneaky britches!!! And nevershoutnever!!!! Love them!!! I can't thank you enough! You never cease to amaze me :) --- Happy Bride! (Chayli <3)

WSMIL said...

I hope you got your hour, and the last picture is absolutely amazing!

DJuana said...

Chaylis you were a beautiful bride. And I love your pictures. You two look like a fun couple! Congratulations!!

DJuana (friend of your Mom & Dad's from Arkansas)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .