link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Death by Cell Phone | Priester Photography

Death by Cell Phone


 I pass a cell phone tower nearly every day.
 It's tall and has blinking lights like any normal cell phone tower.

It's nestled in a group of trees.
 It also has this weird little thing on the side that I alway think is a man when I first see it even though I know from last time that it's, in fact, not a man.
 This is how my thought process goes:
 "Oh my gosh!  There's a man climbing the cell phone tower!"

(One time I almost pointed this out to Matt but caught myself just in time.  That would have been so embarrassing...I don't like for him to see my crazy.)
 "I wonder why he's climbing it at 8:00 at night (or any other similarly bizarre time for a man to be climbing a tower)."
 "Ack!  Maybe he's going to jump!"

"Call the paramedics!"
 "Why would someone kill themselves by climbing and then jumping from a cell phone tower?"
 "That seems like way too much work."
 "With absolutely no payoff."
 Upon closing the distance between myself and the tower the conversation between myself and myself now goes a little more like this:
 "Wait a minute."

(Pause for moment of thought.)
 "The proportions are all wrong!"
 "That can't possibly be a man climbing the tower to commit suicide!"
 "The relationship in size between the lights, the trees and the "man" are off...he would be tiny."
 "Unless!"
 "There's no other explanation."

"Obviously."
"It's a miniature man climbing the tower to commit suicide."

"Yes."

"That's much more logical."

And that, dear friends, is why I'm not allowed to operate heavy machinery.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Bridget Allgier".

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Bridget is beautiful! That buttery jacket and brown boots are on my next purchase list. We, the followers of B, are glad you let us see your crazy, it is what gets us through the day:)

Anonymous said...

Summer and I love number 15! Her eyes look so pretty!
Mercede

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .