link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Seven sixteenths say what? | Priester Photography

Seven sixteenths say what?


Many areas of my life need improvement.

I am reprehensibe, to say the least, in the following:
1.  I am unable to read a ruler.
Sure, I know 1/2, 1/4, and maybe 1/8, but that's the extent of it.

I don't like rulers.  I am repulsed by their vertical lines stacked in varying heights of haughtiness daring me to decipher seven sixteenths from eleventy tenths.

(Yes, I realize that eleventy tenths is not an actual number...I used it for effect.)
2.  I have been putting my punctuation outside of quotations for my whole life.
It wasn't until yesterday that I realized they go inside the quotes.

It was quite the revolutionary moment for me.

How embarassing.
3.  I burp a lot.
These aren't tiny, dainty burps, but loud, raucous ones.

I do, however, say "excuse me" and I guess it's better than the other gassy alternative, but I should probably still address it in hopes of becoming a more rounded individual.
4.  I'm out of control with my comma usage.
Since I type as I'm thinking, I pretty much put commas wherever I think there should be a pause.
This is totally unacceptable in the world of grammar, but you guys aren't judging me based on my commas, are you?

Does my comma look big in this?

(What does that even mean?)
5.  I don't make my bed.  Ever.
Okay, not ever.  I make it when I change the sheets.  That's it.

And while I feel that an umade bed with its casually tossed pillows and rumpled up sheets is much more welcoming and homey (and way more sexy) than a perfectly starched made up bed with folded down corners and shams, I do realize that this too is unacceptable in dignified homes and I should make my bed like any normal person would.

(Yes, I said "sexy", and that is the worst run-on sentence ever.)
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Sebastian Boys".


9 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

I never make my bed either! I feel like it's such a waste of time! Plus I'm the kind of person who ends up with the covers all over the place in the morning no matter how neat they were when I went to bed! My husband would rather the bed be made, but doesn't care enough to do it himself.

Anonymous said...

great pictures...love their laughing faces..I am an over-user of...dots...but I was taught to be very ocd on bed making...I even straighten the beds at hotels..please don't tell

WSMIL said...

Adorable boys, and great pics! I TOTALLY concur on your take on the bed making. That rumpled look is sooo sexy, I'll stop at that:) You may want to work on that ruler problem, you are married to a carpenter;) But then again it's worked for almost 16 years, so to quote "if it ain't broke don't fix it."

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures Brandi! It looks like my nephews had a great time too!
And I never make my bed. I see it as a complete waste of time. I'm just going to get right back in my bed and mess it back up after 16 hours...see how we just saved like five minutes for more important things? Ha!
--Jennifer

Anonymous said...

MAKING YOUR BED IS A WASTE OF TIME....... YES I SAID IT : IT IS A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!

SUMMER RAYNE STORM

Anonymous said...

I only make my bed right before I get in it to go to sleep! How messed up is that? Actually it's an ocd thing that my covers have to be perfectly even when I get in bed. But for the rest of the day you and I are one of the same.

Kristi said...

These guys are adorable!!!

iBuchon said...

Very funny post. I just realized that I rarely even notice that there are photos accompanying the words. I'm sure they're very nice though.

giggles said...

they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!





go to http://thewaytosmile1.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .