link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Adbay Airhay Ayday | Priester Photography

Adbay Airhay Ayday



My children just discovered Igpay Atinlay from a friend.

That's "Pig Latin" for those of you not familiar.
They were unreasonably excited to hear me speak back to her also in Pig Latin.

(Are fake languages capitalized?)
 They had no idea I was fluent.
 I humored their slinging words at me rapid-fire to translate for about ten minutes.
 We Pig Latin-ized the names of almost everyone we know and some we don't and nearly every street sign between my house and Wal-mart.
 At one point someone yelled from the back seat, "I bet you can't do Pig Latin in Spanish!"
 To which I replied, "Uno-ya, Ose-day, Es-tray, Atro-Quay, Inco-say"...
 and then one child's head exploded.
 For real.

You should see the mess I have to clean up in the van.

Child brains everywhere.
 In other news...

I dressed myself this morning in presentable clothing, swiped my bed head hair back into a low ponytail and threw on a cute black winter hat until I had time to ponder on whether or not I was in the mood to wash and fix my hair.
 It soon became apparent that I was not.

I decided to opt for a pony and the hat which I would go about fixing right after I put on my "face".

I then entered a bizarre time warp and somehow ended up in the car two hours later with the realization that not only did I not wash and fix my hair but I never even took the hat back off to brush it.
I'm calling it early onset dementia.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Parsley/Kisner Family".

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

Are kids brains harder to clean up than say adults:) Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Talk about early dementia, I lost my car in the Walmart parking lot recently. I wandered around confused for quite some time. How embarrassing!!
Amy S.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .