link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Sisterly Love | Priester Photography

Sisterly Love

You know how sometimes you'll just be performing normal, everyday life functions and a totally non-related song will make itself manifest in your brain?
This happens to me all the time.
Today, for instance, I was thinking about how I ate too much for supper and that I really should start taking better care of my body and maybe I should start walking again and how in the world is my oldest daughter almost 14 and then the following song began to dance around in my cerebral cortex...
"I just called...to say...I loooovvvve you...I just called to say how much I care."
"I just called to say I looooooovvvvvve you.  And I mean it from the bottom of my heart."
While I don't even have a guess as to the reason my brain serenaded me with this song without my permission, it did remind me of a story.
My sister and I were little.  I was probably about 10 years old which would have made her 6 or 7, depending on the time of year.
We were on our swingset in the backyard.

You know the kind of swingset that the concrete legs pop up a little out of the ground when you swing too high causing you to feel as if the entire swingset is going to do a somersault with you on it?

That kind of swingset.
We were doing the "spider" swing.

You know the type of swinging where one person sits like normal in the swing and the other person (me) sits on their lap facing them creating four legs hanging down from the swing like a spider hanging from his web?

That kind of swinging.
Apparently we then said or did something really funny because I started laughing and couldn't stop.

My younger-than-me sister couldn't handle the weight of her older-than-her and thereby larger-than-her sister sitting with her full weight on her lap while simultaneously operating the complicated swinging apparatus, so we fell off backwards.
Rather, she fell off backwards.  I fell off forwards.

On top of her.

Laughing.
At that point things got way out of control because I couldn't stop laughing.

She also couldn't stop laughing except between gasps for air she was yelling, "Get off me!"
I wanted to, I really did, but I couldn't.

I was laughing too hard.

You know the kind of laughing where your face hurts and you're crying and you're practically paralyzed with hilarity?

It was that kind of laughing.
And then in the midst of the chaos I realized that I had to pee.

Immediately.

I think I screamed something along the lines of, "I have to peeeeeeeeee!"

But I couldn't move because of the aforementioned laughing fit.
And then I peed all over my sister.

And that, dear friends,  is how you go from mentally singing a romantic 80's R&B song to reminiscing about the time you peed on your sister.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Casey Wright".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that was a funny story!

MAP

Anonymous said...

if i were here you would be dead meat!sooooo map you pee on me you die. got it . so control your self of laughing. or elce.... you will never be seen again. JK JK JK JK JK

SRP

Bumble-Bree said...

Oh good grief!I was laughing hard in the first place, but then I read the girls' comments and then started rolling! Thats purely hilarious.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .