link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Dear Abby, | Priester Photography

Dear Abby,


I have a question.
 I need some advice. 

It's for a friend.
 This friend, we'll call her Vee, has a blog.

It's a very light and sometimes humorous blog with pictures.
 Vee is typically a happy and light person so when she sits down to create a blog post it naturally comes out as happy or light topics with not much substance.

She's not writing a novel, but more like an autobiography with a bit of self-contemplation thrown in for good measure.
 The problem is that Vee has a blog post that needs created and she has a bit of writer's block because she's feeling somewhat meloncholy.
 What should she do?
 Should she struggle to write something light and airy even though she feels dark and intense? 
 Would her readers feel totally wigged out if she got all deep and serious on them?
 I've tried to give her advice but all I could come up with is to encourage her to eat chocolate.
 Actually I told her to eat chocolate and stay in her pajamas all day.
 And read Edgar Allen Poe.
 That should lift anybody's spirits.
B
 
You can see the rest of this session here under "Toppins/Cooper Engagement".




3 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

I <3 Poe!

Kristi said...

Eat CHOCOLATE and then write about it!

WSMIL said...

Ditto to Kristi! And I totally love these pictures. Love just spills out of them.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .