link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Downward Spiral | Priester Photography

Downward Spiral



 Daylight savings time is like a gift.

And a curse.
 I knew I had an "extra hour" coming last night.

I knew I should use it wisely.
 I contemplated all day how I was going to spend this "extra hour".

Sleeping?  Reading? Annoying my children?
 So many options.  So little time.
 I had two sessions scheduled for yesterday, the last one ending at about 4:30.

Upon finishing, I went inside and threw myself into editing the rest of this wedding.
 Before I knew it the clock said eleven.

What?!
 Where did my "extra hour" go?
 I totally blew it.
 I was given the gift of an "extra hour" and couldn't think of a way to spend it.

This is just another example of my inability to be decisive and quick.
Now we will be losing approximately one minute of daylight each day until the end of December.

I've not only abused and misused my one "extra hour" for the year, but am now headed into a downward spiral of darkness.

Gloom, despair and agony on me...
B

1 comments:

WSMIL said...

It is amazing how many different ways people look at daylight savings time:) My grandpa had a watch for springing forward and a different watch for falling back. This way he just changed watches;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .