link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Teenage Boys | Priester Photography

Teenage Boys



Why do all my senior boy clients give me trouble by posing like this?

And this:

 And this:
 And this:
I think it's because I'm on the same maturity level as them.

I've been told that I'm very juvenile.

Besides, I laugh when they act silly and my mom says that just encourages it.
B

Up next:  His "real" senior pictures.

P.S.--He told me I could post these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These sooo capture the silly side of my boy that I love so much...Brandi YOU ROCK!

WSMIL said...

I love your juvenile side it is what makes you a GREAT photographer! And I agree with his mother I love these:)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .