link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> My hair looks amazing... | Priester Photography

My hair looks amazing...


when my head is tipped upside down.

It's been this way all my life (or at least from the age that I began fixing my own hair and came to this realization).

I can give you no scientific reason why this is so except that maybe the top layer is getting hammered by the sun, dirt and what not and the underneath is protected by the top layer.

All I know is that I cannot effectively look my best while tipped over at the waist with my hair hanging in my face.

Regardless of the fact that my hair looks so much better this way.
B

You can see the rest of this session here under "Mrs. K" (if you have the password).

Up next:  Aubuchonians

2 comments:

WSMIL said...

I'm sorry I don't have the password because she is a knockout! And just these are amazing. If you use enough hairspray maybe you could get your head to stand straight up and then we could see the underside, oh wait that isn't the same thing;)

Anonymous said...

The redder your face gets while hanging upside down probably helps it to look better also because you know red heads are good looking people!!!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .