link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7Sv4ukXNKhE/Tvywu2kH72I/AAAAAAAAH2c/I0vpwdHuLoA/s1600/superb.png"/> Old Hollywood | Priester Photography

Old Hollywood


The session that I planned on posting needed to be password protected because they're in the witness protection program.

Not really.

But they did ask to be password protected.

And I couldn't very well make a post without pictures since this IS a photography blog, so I grabbed these two shots...

slapped some photoshop on em' and here ya go.

It was just a small break in my family session editing marathon.

And a sneak peak into this Old Hollywood session that I can't wait to get my photoshop fingers on.

You'll be hearing more about this later, but if you'd like to see some of the vintage hair accessories that will be making themselves known in a following post you can go here to see them now.

I now return you to regularly scheduled programming.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
B

Up next:  Moyers Family


4 comments:

niki said...

wow!!!!!! that all i can say

WSMIL said...

Ditto

Bell Lee Button said...

OK now thats exactly what i want for my senior pics B. Now you know. You will be hearing from me...sometime when i get a job and can afford to have my senior pictures taken. Haha JK. I guess it would help though to actually become a senior....

granma L said...

IDon’t know if this is out of the question but it makes me think of the old glamour shots , perhaps some bode’ pics, in good taste of course. I can see the B&W of the chase lounge with a starlet perched and the feathery slippers.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul .